Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hard day. . .

Today I feel all alone and defeated.  It has been one thing after another and we haven't even completed a homestudy.  Lord are you sure this is what we are suppose to be doing?  Today I am questioning that calling.  I feel like a fish floundering on dry land.  We have no family support system.  We have no encouragement, no help.  It is us and the Lord.  He is faithful and he has blessed the fundraisers we have held.  But everytime we have enough money for the next step something happens.

The truck messed up, my car brakes went out, the printer broke, and now I need to have a tooth pulled.  On and on and on it goes.  There are more things that I can't even recall.  I had being such a downer, I hate feeling this way.  Today I am asking for prayers, for words of encouragement, for support.

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone, my friend! Keep pressing forward. Our enemy is watching, hoping you will loose heart and give up. When you question your calling, remember back to when you heard it clearly last, and hold onto that. Praying for you as we both journey through this process!

    ReplyDelete