Monday, October 29, 2012

Anchor down and hold on

Someone recently told me adoption is not for the faint of heart.  How right they are.  I feel like I am being blown ever which way the wind blows.  I am normally a level headed person.  At least I like to think so.  This process has me on a roller coaster and we are just getting started.  At times I am ready to jump off.  My brain starts saying if it is this hard now what's in going to be like later on?  Are you sure this is your calling?  You know you really don't need another child.  You were completely happy before.

But then my heart thinks of my son all alone in an orphange facing being transferred to an insitution and how could I not.  It is so much easier to ignore the plight of orphans when you haven't seen their faces. But I have seen, I do know.  I can't turn away.  So no matter how rough this ride may become I am going to anchor down and hold on.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and not lean on thine own understanding

Psalm 91:2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”




No comments:

Post a Comment