Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Heartbroken

Today as I read another's blog But By Grace my heart was broken.  An overhwhelming sense of grief and urgency.  I know that the Lord has a plan and his own timing.  But my heart races and I become frantic.  Trying to think of ways to bring in the money to move forward, to move faster.  These children need us NOW!  The thought of my lil man aging out and moving to the insitution has me in tears.

Please Lord wrap your arms around these children.  Please Lord break people's hearts for what breaks yours.  Open their eyes!  Make it impossible for anyone to turn their backs on such suffering.  Please Lord bless us and provide so that me may bring our child home.  Bless and provide for others working to bring their children home.  Please Lord place a protective shield around Everett.

This is my cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment